The NetBotz 500 offers premium security and environmental system monitoring. The NetBotz 500 is capable of video surveillance and monitoring to record human activity enabling users to detect intrusions. It provides temperature,humidity,door contact,dry contact,vibration,smoke,2-way audio monitoring,spot leak and rope leak monitoring. The NetBotz 500's additional features include user-defined alerts making the NetBotz 500 the perfect unit to protect your IT assets from security and environmental threats. The NetBotz 500 can be used in network closets to data centers,but it is commonly installed in medium and large data centers.
- Customizable input contacts
- Monitor conditions from external devices.
- Customizable output relays
- Control output from external devices via output relay(s).
- Access monitoring
- Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
- Environmental monitoring
- Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Detect and record motion,allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert,which speeds root cause analysis.
- Fault notification
- Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations.
- Adjustable threshold
- Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor,scheduling,severity levels) to your requirements.
- Customized escalation policies
- Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
- Browser accessible
- View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Event-driven video storage
- Video storage prompted by motion or alert.
- Advanced view client application
- Robust appliance interface provides historic alerts,graphs,and configuration.
- Alerts view
- Easily review and correlate alerts. Provide context to alerts by attaching video clips,graphs,and maps.
What's in the box
- APC NetBotz Rack Monitor 570
- Rack mounting kit
- USB cable
- Temperature & humidity sensor
||Environment monitoring device
|Height (Rack Units)
|Data Link Protocol
|Network / Transport Protocol
|Remote Management Protocol
|Expansion / Connectivity
||1 x 100Base-TX - RJ-45
1 x USB
||Temperature & humidity sensor
||1 x USB cable
|Rack Mounting Kit
||UL,GOST,cUL,EN 61000-3-2,ICES-003,NOM,VDE,VCCI Class A ITE,EN 61000-3-3,EN55024,EN55022 Class A,AS/NZS 3548,IRAM,RoHS,UL 60950-1,CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03,FCC Part 15 A,C-Tick Class A,REACH
||Internal power supply
||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
|Service & Support
||Limited warranty - 2 years
|Min Operating Temperature
|Max Operating Temperature
|Humidity Range Operating
||0 - 95% (non-condensing)