Attach the device to an emergency power off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation. Green mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection. High frequency design reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling. Energy meter provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users. Intuitive LCD interface provides clear and accurate information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime. Multiple outlet groups may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices,sequenced on / off and non-critical load shedding.
- Attach the device to an emergency power off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Green mode
- Green mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High frequency design
- Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- Energy meter
- Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Intuitive LCD interface
- Provides clear and accurate information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Auto recognition of external batteries
- UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
- Multiple switched outlet groups
- Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices,sequenced on / off and non-critical load shedding.
- Pure sine wave output on battery
- Simulates utility power to provide a high degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Scalable run time
- Scalable run time allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
- Ensure clean,uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack / tower convertible
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance,life,and reliability through intelligent,precision charging.
- Power conditioning
- Protects connected loads from surges,spikes,lightning,and other power disturbances.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Disconnected battery notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Network manageable
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Audible alarms
- Actively let you know if the unit is on battery,if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Serial connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensure clean,uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Predictive failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Resettable circuit breakers
- Enable a quick recovery from overload events.
- Battery failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
||UPS - rack-mountable
|Height (Rack Units)
|Power Modules Qty
||AC 230 V
||47 - 63 Hz
||Power IEC 60320 C14
|Power Output Connectors Details
||8 x power IEC 60320 C13
||AC 230 V ± 5% - 47 - 63 Hz
||600 Watt / 750 VA
|Surge Energy Rating
|Run Time (Up To)
||14.2 min at full load
37.8 min at half load
|Expansion / Connectivity
||1 (total) / 1 (free) x SmartSlot
||1 x serial cable - external
1 x power cable - integrated - 1.8 m
||Audible alarm,LCD display
||C-Tick,UL 1449,VDE,EN 50091-2,RoHS Exemption 7b,EN 50091-1
|Software / System Requirements
||Drivers & Utilities
|Service & Support
||Limited warranty - 3 years
Limited warranty - batteries - 2 years
|Min Operating Temperature
|Max Operating Temperature
|Humidity Range Operating
||0 - 95%
|Dimensions & Weight
|Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)