Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus 24LC-L
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus series switches are fixed-configuration Fast Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class Layer 2 switching for branch offices,conventional workspaces,and infrastructure applications. They enable reliable and secure operations with lower total cost of ownership through a range of Cisco IOS software features,including Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations.
- Enterprise-class quality of service
- The Cisco 2960-Plus series switches offer intelligent traffic management that keeps everything flowing smoothly. Flexible mechanisms for marking,classification,and scheduling deliver superior performance for data,voice,and video traffic,all at wire speed.
- Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations
- Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations is a comprehensive set of capabilities that simplify LAN planning,deployment,monitoring,and troubleshooting. Deploying SmartOperations tools reduces the time and effort required to operate the network and lowers total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Cisco EnergyWise
- Cisco EnergyWise empowers IT teams to measure and manage the power consumed by devices connected to the network,providing measurable energy savings and reduced greenhouse gas emissions. EnergyWise policies can be used to control the power consumed by PoE-powered endpoints,desktop and data-center IT equipment,and a wide range of building infrastructure. EnergyWise technology is included on all Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series switches.
- Power over Ethernet
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus switches support IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) to deliver lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones,Cisco Aironet wireless access points,or other standards-compliant PoE end devices. PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
- Network management
- The Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus series switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. 2960-Plus switches are also supported in the full range of Cisco network management solutions.
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - Managed|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||16 x 10/100 + 8 x 10/100 (PoE) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|PoE Budget||123 W|
|Performance||Switching capacity:16 Gbps
Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size):6.5 Mpps
|Jumbo Frame Support||9018 bytes|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1,RMON 1,RMON 2,Telnet,SNMP 3,SNMP 2c,HTTP,TFTP|
|Features||Layer 2 switching,auto-sensing per device,dynamic IP address assignment,DHCP support,power over Ethernet (PoE),auto-negotiation,BOOTP support,ARP support,load balancing,VLAN support,auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X),IGMP snooping,Syslog support,DiffServ support,Broadcast Storm Control,IPv6 support,Multicast Storm Control,Unicast Storm Control,Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support,Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support,DHCP snooping,Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support,Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support,Access Control List (ACL) support,Quality of Service (QoS),Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP),Port Security,MAC Address Notification,Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3z,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3ad (LACP),IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.3ah,IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)|
|Flash Memory||64 MB|
|Status Indicators||Port status,port transmission speed,port duplex mode,power,system,link/activity|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||8 x 100Base-TX RJ-45 PoE - 15.4 W
16 x 100Base-TX RJ-45
2 x 1000Base-T RJ-45
2 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Features||Redundant Power System (RPS) connector|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Optional|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class A certified,CISPR 22 Class A,BSMI CNS 13438 Class A,CISPR 24,EN 61000-3-2,EN 61000-3-3,EN55024,EN55022 Class A,AS/NZS 60950-1,ICES-003 Class A,RoHS,FCC CFR47 Part 15,EN300-386,UL 60950-1 Second Edition,CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition,EN 60950-1 Second Edition,IEC 60950-1 Second Edition,VCCI Class A,KN22,KN24|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||Cisco LAN Base software|
|Service &Support||Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime
Limited warranty - power supply and fans - 5 years
New releases update
|Min Operating Temperature||-5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-25 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||10 - 95% (non-condensing)|