Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48FPS-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches are fixed-configuration,stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership,they enable scalable,secure and energy-efficient business operations.
- Network security
- The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches provide a range of security features to limit access to the network and mitigate threats.
- Redundancy and resiliency
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offer a number of redundancy and resiliency features to prevent outages and help ensure that the network remains available.
- Enhanced Quality of Service
- The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offers intelligent traffic management that keeps everything flowing smoothly. Flexible mechanisms for marking,classification,and scheduling deliver superior performance for data,voice,and video traffic,all at wire speed.
- Intelligent Power over Ethernet Plus
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches support both IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ to deliver lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones,Cisco Aironet wireless access points,or other standards-compliant PoE/PoE+ end devices.
- Application visibility
- Catalyst 2960-X series switches support NetFlow Lite,which enables IT teams to understand the mix of traffic on their network and identify anomalies by capturing and recording specific packet flows. NetFlow Lite supports flexible sampling of the traffic,and exports flow data in the NetFlow Version 9 format for analysis on a wide range of Cisco and third-party collectors.
- Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations
- Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations is a comprehensive set of capabilities that simplify LAN planning,deployment,monitoring,and troubleshooting. Deploying SmartOperations tools reduces the time and effort required to operate the network and lowers total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Power management
- The 2960-X series switches offer a range industry leading features for effective energy efficiency and energy management.
- Network management
- The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. 2960-X series switches are also supported in the full range of Cisco network management solutions.
- Security management
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) support enables the 2960-X series of switches to offer security management for all devices connected to it.
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - Managed - stackable|
|Enclosure Type||Desktop,rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x Gigabit SFP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||740 W|
|Performance||Switching capacity:216 Gbps
Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size):107.1 Mpps
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs):1023|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216 bytes|
|Max Units In A Stack||8|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1,RMON 1,RMON 2,RMON 3,RMON 9,Telnet,SNMP 3,SNMP 2c,HTTP,TFTP,SSH,CLI|
|Authentication Method||Kerberos,Secure Shell (SSH),RADIUS,TACACS+|
|Features||Layer 2 switching,DHCP support,power over Ethernet (PoE),auto-negotiation,ARP support,VLAN support,auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X),IGMP snooping,Intrusion Detection System (IDS),IPv6 support,Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support,Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support,Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support,Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support,Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support,Access Control List (ACL) support,RADIUS support,SSH support,Jumbo Frames support,MLD snooping,Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI),PoE+,Cisco EnergyWise technology,Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (URPF),Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD),Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+),IPv4 support,Shaped Round Robin (SRR),Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP),MAC Address Notification,Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN),NetFlow,Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) support,Energy Efficient Ethernet,Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR),Class of Service (CoS),Cisco FlexStack Plus|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3z,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3ad (LACP),IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3ae,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1ae,IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP),IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.1AX|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Status Indicators||Port status,link activity,port transmission speed,port duplex mode,system,RPS (Redundant Power Supply),PoE|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||48 x 1000Base-T 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 - RJ-45 - PoE+ - 30 W
1 x console console - RJ-45 - RJ-45
1 x mini-USB console - mini-USB Type B - Type B - management
2 x USB - Type A
1 x 1000Base-TX 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 - RJ-45 - management
4 x SFP (mini-GBIC) - SFP - uplink
|Expansion Slots||1 (total) / 1 (free) x Stacking Module|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Features||Redundant Power System (RPS) connector|
|Compliant Standards||CISPR 22 Class A,BSMI CNS 13438 Class A,CISPR 24,EN 61000-3-2,EN 61000-3-3,EN55024,EN55022 Class A,AS/NZS 60950-1,ICES-003 Class A,RoHS,FCC CFR47 Part 15,UL 60950-1 Second Edition,CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition,EN 60950-1 Second Edition,IEC 60950-1 Second Edition,Directive 2011/65/EU,VCCI Class A,KN24,KN22 Class A,EN 300386|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||Cisco IOS LAN Base|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - advance parts replacement - lifetime - response time:next business day
Technical support - consulting - 90 days
|Min Operating Temperature||-5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-25 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||10 - 95% (non-condensing)|